This week I did many of the same tasks I did last week.

In addition to the work I’ve been doing research-wise, I captioned a few of our pictures and have been looking for a way to indent our bibliographic entries in WordPress. While I’ve been trying various codes I’ve found online in CSS, through Classic mode, in HTML mode among others, nothing has been working for me quite yet. I’m sure if I continue searching, I’ll eventually figure out how to do this.

In the near future, my group will start working on the narrative for the women in our project, helping to explain to our audience why they were included and why their lives and artifacts are important.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *